lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

SONG: GOTTA BE PATIENT

Good morning guys!! 😀

Comenzamos una nueva semana. ¿QuĂ© tal habĂ©is pasado estos dĂ­as de "puente"? Esperamos que genial.

Hoy os traemos una nueva canciĂłn que seguro que nos ayuda a empezar el lunes con ganas y una sonrisa. ¡Ănimo que ya queda menos! đŸ’Ș



I just wanna see my friends
I wanna walk the streets again 
but I gotta be patient 
let's enjoy this confination . 

I just wanna feel your love 
'Cause Instagram is not enough for me 
so I gotta be patient 
let's enjoy this confination.

But everyday we'll sing a song 
to make you dance 
until this ends 

I wanna see my friends
I wanna walk the streets again, again, againb
But I gotta be patient 
let's enjoy this confination .

Si tens ganes de sortir 
ho sento perĂČ no pots 
t'haurĂ s de quedar a dins 
perĂČ amb els vĂ­deos d'aquests tres 
jo he sigut molt feliç 
podria viure aixĂ­ 
ai, aquest virus que tenim 
TambĂ© ha aconseguit que ens unim! 

I just wanna see my friends 
I wanna walk the streets again 
but I gotta be patient 
let's enjoy this confination 
but I gotta be patient 
let's enjoy this confination
I gotta be patient 
let's enjoy this confination

 
Y como dice la canciĂłn, vamos a tener paciencia.
Un dĂ­a mĂĄs es un dĂ­a menos y estamos mĂĄs cerca de volver a vernos.

Mucho ánimo a todos. Un abrazo😘

Las teachers: Elsa y Alba

2 comentarios:

  1. Soy paula de 5b me podrias mandar la letra de la cancion otravez ?
    Por favor

    ResponderEliminar